The following terminology applies to Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logged on this website and compliant to the CARSALELK’s terms and conditions. “Our Website”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to ‘carsalelk.com’. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
These data are collected to provide you with an easy and trustworthy experience.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, address, email address, and telephone number.
carsalelk.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website.
- For security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties; and To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- Every working body of carsalelk.com, from Administration to the workers are subjected to the laws and regulations implemented by the court of law of Sri Lanka. Hence, in a case of legal procedures, we, carsalelk.com, are subject to provide information to relevant legal parties.
Security of Personal Data
We never disclose or sell or rent or forge users’ personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users’ consent.
carsalelk.com’s security policies, rules and technical measures have been implemented to protect your personal information from unauthorized or improper use and from accidental loss.
All our employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with, the processing of your personal information are legally obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data and are bound by contract to do so.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Third Party Privacy Policies – Advertising Bodies
We may post advertisements of third party servicers and businesses.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Our Policies and Use of Terms may be changed time to time and users will be informed accordingly.
If you have any inquiries, please contact us.